Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ink

www.timneedles.com

Hey everyone! I hope school's treating you well. I was thinking about having a show for all of you who graduated last year in May so you can share show off some of your college portfolio. I also wanted you to come in for one day during that week and talk to the current students about helpful (real-life) hints for their upcoming college adventures. Let me know if you're interested- I don't want to presure you at all so don't sweat it.

Here's an illustration I just published in the Long Island Pulse. Here's a link to the article (if you want a free copy you can get one on their website too): http://www.lipulse.com/Articles.asp?id=1145&section=1. Keep in touch!

2 comments:

Steffany said...

that looks cool needles.

and totally count me in for the school thing.

Anonymous said...

Awesome drawing needles.

The show thing sounds wonderful!